Seeking a polished, professional assistant store manager for our
• be a strong, hands-on leader with excellent communication and
• have a proven track record of leading a retail store team to
make business happen and achieve desired results
• be successful in identifying talent, team-building, training
and developing sales associates.
• understand a customer service environment and be able to lead
your store teams to cultivate client relationships
• have retail analysis skills
We offer a complete benefits package.
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Fashion Merchandising, Retail Management, Business Management, or related experience and must have 3+ years of experience in retail management or merchandising. Knowledge of Retail Math, Microsoft Office, and experience with Retail POS and Merchandising programs required. Full-time position; Must be available to work weekends.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org