Fluffy, comfortable and oh-so-soft, our Alpaca Suri Slipper may just be the coziest slipper you’ve ever worn. Made of cruelty-free Alpaca fur, our Suri Slipper is warm and ready to keep your toes toasty, even on the coldest of nights. Oh, and did we forget to mention, these furry slippers are washable! (check the details tab below for washing and drying instructions)
- Suede outsole
- Sustainably sourced and cruelty-free
- Handmade by artisans in Peru
- Washing Instructions:
- Hand or machine wash alone (separate from any other clothes) on a delicate cycle.
- If you hand washed them, gently squeeze the excess water out with a towel; if you machine wash them, there’s no need to squeeze the slippers
- Drying Instructions:
- DO NOT MACHINE DRY
- Lay them flat to dry on a towel or drying rack (To reduce drying time, place Suri in a sunny window or near a heater on top of a dark-colored towel, as the color might bleed)
- These furry slippers usually take about 1-2 days to air dry, so you will have to be patient because you DON’T want to machine dry these puppies.