WOMEN'S BIRKENSTOCK SIZE CHART
Women's BIRKENSTOCK Sandals
Size, Fit, and Adjustment Information
|WOMEN'S US SIZE||4-4.5||5-5.5||6-6.5||7-7.5||8-8.5||9-9.5||10-10.5||11-11.5|
|Length (in mm)||225mm||230mm||240mm||245mm||250mm||260mm||265mm||270mm|
NOTE: BIRKENSTOCK Footwear is made in European sizes
How to pick the right size for your BIRKENSTOCK sandals:
- Stand with the heel to a wall and put a measuring tape under your feet
- Read off the measured foot length in millimeters before your longest toe
- If you are between two sizes, choose the next size higher, because feet are minimally greater under load
- You can also find your BIRKENSTOCK size by adding 31 to your US women's shoes size or 33 to your US men's shoe size
How to adjust your BIRKENSTOCK sandals:
- Before trying them on, put one hand under the toe and one under the heel, then flex the footbed a few times. This will initiate the break in period and will your help your new sandals feel comfy sooner.
- Open all straps and step into the footbed. Close the straps comfortably, leaving enough space to allow your feet the freedom of movement. Exhale and enjoy.
How to break in and wear your BIRKENSTOCK sandals:
- For the first five or six times you wear your new footwear, limit the time to just a few hours. This allows your feet and body to gradually get used to the contoured arch support as well as the straps and buckles.