Boutiques - Palm Springs
Trina Turk | Mr Turk - Palm Springs Boutique
Palm Springs, California
- Check in with a Palm Springs stylist for information about future events and more information.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (760) 416-2856
Opened in 2002, our Trina Turk | Mr Turk Palm Springs boutique is housed in a 1960s low-slung, glass-walled Albert Frey building filled with color, pattern, and optimistic style. Originally designed by Kelly Wearstler in a swanky resort style, acclaimed Bestor Architecture reconfigured adjacent spaces as a modernist, bohemian enclave, with walls of chevron wood and brown and white tiles.
PALM SPRINGS BOUTIQUE DETAILS
- Located on Palm Canyon Dr. next to Marquette Home at the corner of Palm Canyon Dr. and W El Alameda
- Complimentary 3-hour street parking and parking lot behind boutique on W El Alameda
WHAT YOU'LL FIND:
- Our Palm Springs boutique carries Trina Turk and Mr Turk men's and women's clothing, dresses, swimwear, accessories, and select home decor.
- Find styles suited for your weekday to weekend wardrobe, including casual to cocktail dresses, everyday separates, professional women's suiting, and of course, vacation-ready dresses, swimwear, and cover-ups.
- Or, shop our men's Mr Turk collection including everything from men's suiting and casual separates to resort-ready swimwear and cover-ups, in bright and colorful signature prints.
- Don't forget your accessories! Choose from a curated selection of jewelry, sunglasses, hats, scarves, handbags, sandals, and even home goods.
- For safety measures, face masks are required to enter this boutique